Wednesday, March 02, 2005

butt floss

While at my sister's last weekend, I ended up needing to do a load of laundry. No big surprise there with the baby and the limited packing I try to do for short weekend trips. We had a diaper failure and I had to wash some things.

Anyway, as I'm putting our clothes in the dryer, I feel around the bottom of the agitator because the wee baby socks tend to lodge under it and I didn't want to miss anything.

I pull out, I SWEAR TO GOD the SMALLEST pair of undies I have ever seen. A thong (which my sister tends to wear exclusively now). But not just any thong. A teeny, tiny, Victoria's Secret butt-flossy string thong with this itsy bitsy triangle of fabric in the front.

Dude, that AIN'T underwear. Underwear actually covers something.

I'm not just jealous of the fact that her tiny ass doesn't really need a lot of coverage. I've got smallish, low-rise underwear that I adore. And I appreciate the concept of the thong. I hate panty lines as much as the next person. However, if I don't want panty lines, I wear full coverage undies or I go without. I've tried a thong. I bought a lovely Body by Victoria thong a while back just to try. It was the longest day of my life. Every second tortured by the burning itch in the crack of my ass that was THE THONG.

Also, I know that my sister would need a Brazilian wax to wear this thing and my mind just doesn't want to go there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home