Sunday, January 22, 2006

my list of movies

Films that I really really wanted to see in an actual theatre setting include:

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Syriana
Brokeback Mountain
Good Night and Good Luck
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
Pride & Prejudice
Underworld: Evolution
Walk the Line

Walk the Line is the only one I've managed to see. And my time for watching movies in a theatre is fast disappearing.

I don't even know if P&P is still showing in theatres around here. *sigh* I think I'm going to take one night this week and see Underworld. Yes, it's probaby the crappiest--and the worst choice of all of these to see but I really want to see Kate Beckinsale in leather and latex. I'd brave even the cheesiest crap for that.

And I should go see Brokeback Mountain because it's probably the best of these choices. The rest can wait for Netflix, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home