Saturday, September 26, 2009

how meta is this?

Blogging about blogging?

I'm twittering regularly and since the tweets are tied to my Facebook status, it looks like I update my FB status five times a day. People are probably thinking I'm online for endless hours but that's not true. I get on in the morning and check three sites.

Then I get the kids up, dressed and ready for school. I don't get a good long sit down at the computer until the afternoon or until after the kids are in bed. I want to blog more but honestly, it's sort of difficult narrowing down topics.

Things start to run together and I don't want an endless stream of posts that sound like diary entries. It's hard to stay focused.

I'm going to work on it, though because I need the writing practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home